Now that the three presidential debates and the vice-president match-up are history, the end game is upon us. President Obama is asking for our vote to elect him to another four years in office, but has Obama's record during his first term given most Americans the reassurance that another four years wouldn't trigger a status quo performance on steroids?
Romney's debate performances erased the Obama campaign's effort (down the drain went countless of millions of dollars) to portray Mitt Romney as a rich fool who cares nothing about the middle class. Instead, Romney came across as one who looked presidential, had command of the facts, and whose economic background would bode will for this nation. With little time left before November 6th, Obama is rushing to define himself.
How might this be possible upon consideration of the Treasury Department's newly released summary of federal spending for 2012? Here's the upshot: 1) Under Obama. for every $7 we've had, we've spent $10.95. That's like a family who makes $70,000 a year -- and already knee-deep in debt -- blowing nearly $110,000 a year. 2) In fiscal year 2012 ending on September 30, the government took in $2,449 trillion but spent $3,538 trillion, 44 percent more than it had available to spend. The resulting deficit was $1,089 trillion. 3) During Obama's first term the national debt ballooned to over $16 trillion, more than $6 trillion higher than during 2008 when Obama bemoaned what he called the "orgy of spending and enormous deficits" under Bush. http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/7-eleven-presidency_654846.html
And what did Obama recently say about the debt?: "We don't have to worry about it in the short-term." In other words, if you have $7, spend $11 instead, and let future generations of Americans worry about it.
Consider also before voting:
1. Gas prices have doubled since the Obama administration took over,.
2. College Graduates are living at home because they can't find work.
3. Most peoples' net worth has gone down considerably in the last 4 years.
4. Class welfare and racism have been pushed further to split this country.
5. More people are on food stamps than ever before.
6. President missed more half of his 1/2-hour Foreign Relations briefing in the White House.
7. GM still owes tax payers billions. Chevy Volt is a disaster,
8. President's budget was turned down by 100 percent of Democrats and Republicans in Congress.
9. President's comment -- "You didn't build that" -- was an affront to entrepreneurs and small business people. Clearly Obama doesn't understand Capitalism and Free Enterprise.
10. Green energy companies like Solyndra -- 36 so far -- having received federal support from taxpayers, have either gone bankrupt or have laid off workers and are heading for bankruptcy. http://blog.heritage.org/2012/10/18/president-obamas-taxpayer-backe...
11. European-Style government doesn't work and has never worked in the world's history. Observe Greece, Spain and other European countries who are suffering right now. It is the ability for people to work hard and be successful in their own right, not Government handouts.
12. Emails released on October 23 show that the White House knew the Benghazi attack of the US.consulate on 9/11 was a terrorist attack, not a spontaneous attack over a video. Unfolding is a series of emails alerts on 9/11 by the State Department Operations Center -- as Obama administration officials were monitoring the attack in real time -- sent through distribution lists and email accounts for the top national security officials at the State Department, Pentagon, the FBI, the White House Situation room and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. http://news.yahoo.com/email-alerts-describe-9-11-benghazi-consulate...
13. For Christians, America's Most Biblically Hostile U.S. President with Acts of hostility toward people of 'Biblical faith and Acts of hostility toward Biblical values. http://www.wallbuilders.com/LIBprinterfriendly.asp?id=106938
Reason number twelve should be deeply troubling to the American people, for if our President is capable of such deception where four Americans were murdered, including Ambassador Stevens, what else is he capable of? Honesty and integrity is demanded of our president. President Obama must be held accountable by the American people who elected him, having believed in him back in 2008.
You must decide, but will some of you allow yourself to be fooled once again by a smooth talker who continues to make promises, even though first term promises were abject failures, and in light of how Obama refuses to admit blame or to accept responsibility for his misguided and disastrous actions, not wanting to destroy his own self image, thereby putting himself and his own welfare above that of the American people?